Pre-Feasibility Study Summary
Note: You may read the full study results here.
The Arizona Potash Project Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) was completed by a team of world-class engineering and specialized consulting firms:
- Tetra Tech, Inc.
- North Rim Exploration
- John T. Boyd Company
- Novopro Projects, Inc.
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC)
- Huffman Laboratories, Inc.
- Advanced Terra Testing, Inc.
- KPMG LLP
Highlights of Karlsson Group Arizona Potash Project:
- 1.3 million tons per year over life of potash mine
- Peak production of 1.55 million tons of potash
- $825 million estimated capital cost
- 2 ½ year construction schedule
- Life of mine operating costs of $115 per ton
- 33 million tons of total MOP production over initial 26 year mine life (40+ million tons and 30+ years of mine life with the addition of the 24 Arizona State sections to the potash mining lease)
- Unit processes based on results of metallurgical testing performed at industry renowned Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC) facilities